Wednesday 19 September 2012

Widgey Pillow Review

So, been using my widgey pillow a lot since I got it, thought it was time for a review so far!

It's larger than I thought, the size of a normal pillow basically except a different shape, as you can see in the picture. It's quite firm though, much firmer than a normal pillow. This makes it great for supporting your lower back as well as, I have discovered, making it a great support for lying on your front - you can put your bump in the 'hole' in the middle. This is great as it had started to get very uncomfortable to lie on my front, I couldn't basically. Annoying when you want to e.g. for a massage, but now I can!

Finally, there ar several positions you can it in as a sleep aid. I don't find this quite as helpful as I feel I'd prefer something softer for sleeping, however it's still quite nice. So yes, so far I definitely recommend gthe widgey pillow. Has anyone else tried it out? If so let me know what you think below. I can't wait to try it out for it's original purpose in a few months inshaAllah! =D

Oh also I love it's red cover, very cheerful looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment